Before you get on the highway:
Imagine yourself starting a program and sticking with it until you reach your weight loss goal.
Imagine losing weight in a way that you do not feel like you are on a "diet".
And imagine if you feel like giving up, because it is just one of those days, that you have a professional to reach out to
(Liz is available every single day in the group) and a community to support you, to ensure that you stay on track.
Liz received a message through the group just this week from a member who said, "This is exactly where I would go off track in the past. A few unplanned things have happened with food, and I feel frustrated with myself and starting to lack motivation". Liz messaged with her daily, and the group rallied around her to get her GPS back on and heading in the right direction. She made it over the bump in the road, and used her GPS to get back on track. She is so relieved she didn't give up, and that is what GPS is all about.
Eating perfectly 100% of the time is considered to be an eating disorder.
I don’t eat perfectly 100% of the time.
The main key to success is…
How quickly people recalculate and get back on track,
once they notice they have started to drive off track.
To achieve successful and permanent weight loss it is essential that you have your internal GPS on.
For over 20 years I have been talking to people about what they eat and how they feel and analyze what helps people to actually achieve their goals.
In my private practice I see up to 90 patients every week.
The number one predictor of their success in losing weight and keeping it off is how quickly they re-calculate.
Hi, my name is Elizabeth DeRobertis, and I help both men and women to lose weight who feel stuck, frustrated, and feel like they have already tried every diet and will never actually lose the weight.
For those of you who have tried to lose weight in the past, only to feel like you messed up and went off track.. telling yourself you’ll wait till Monday to get back on, or after the vacation or after the holiday, ... or even worse waited till January, this plan is for you.I'm Ready to Begin My Weight Loss Journey
We can be doing very well, and something happens that sends us off track.
Instead of re-calculating, we get mad at ourselves and say I can't believe I messed up again. I'm never going to get this right. And we don't use our inner GPS to re-calculate.
🎈THIS is going to be the time that you start on your weight loss plan and make it to the end of your journey.
🎈THIS time is going to be different. It’s important that you realize that. Part of the reason is...
I am going to teach you everything that you need to know to be able to lose weight that is scientific and will also make sense to you.
or that are different from the rest of your family.
GPS for Weight Loss Program
A Proven Program for Permanent Success
My promise to you is...
- If you watch the videos that I created, you will know everything you need to know to lose weight and keep it off, and you will never need to read another "diet" book again.
- You will be able to navigate any situation that you are put in, and know how to make the food choice that is best for you.
- You will not feel like you are on a "diet" and you will be losing weight using the strategies that I will teach you. You will use the 80/20 concept, calculate the MPD of foods, and use your internal GPS to get to your goal.
This Comprehensive Program includes:
- 14 Modules that will help you to navigate every aspect of weight loss. From determining your calorie needs, to the most effective food logging methods. From strategic snacking tips, to what to order in a restaurant. From how to deal with the scale, to how to handle emotional eating triggers. Every aspect of your weight loss journey will be covered from beginning to end.
- 50 Bite Size Videos - up close and personal with Liz, that will simulate a counseling experience sitting face-to-face in her office (but in the comfort and privacy of your own home).
- 8 weeks of Structured Email support to guide you through the GPS Program.
- Lifetime access to the content, so you can go through at your own pace, and re-watch the areas that you need the most help with.
You'll also receive BONUS material including:
- 60 pages of Worksheets and Guides - to help navigate everything from supermarket shopping to utilizing emotional eating strategies.
- 7 Day Meal Plan plus a detailed Shopping List - to make healthy eating easy to prep and plan.
- Recipe Database with 60+ Inspirational Ideas that are in the right calorie range to help you to lose weight, including ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Insider Access to the GPS Weight Loss Success Stories - "What I Ate in a Typical Day". See what Liz's most successful patients ate during their weight loss journey.
- Deeper Dive Videos into the Keys to Weight Loss Success using the GPS system - including specific examples of what to make for quick and easy meals, strategies to use for emotional eating, decoding Fad Diets, alcohol hacks, and more.
- Access to the Supportive & Private GPS Facebook Group. Gain support from others embarking on the same journey. Liz will be available in the group to share tips, and help if you're stuck and need expert advice.
Here’s exactly what we’ll cover in
GPS for Weight Loss Program
A Proven Program for Permanent Succes
Module 1: Getting Started
- Welcome to the GPS Weight Loss Program
- Meet Liz
- Your GPS for Weight Loss
- Introduction to the 18 Keys
Module 2: The Keys to Success
- Make Sure Have the Right Directions
- Key to Success #1: Turn on Your Internal GPS
- Key to Success #2: Get the Right Directions
- Key to Success #3: Use the Calorie to Money Analogy
- The Truth About Fad Diets
Module 3: Setting Up for Success
- Setting Yourself Up for Success
- Key to Success #4: Set Up a Safe Food Environment
- Regulating Your Insulin Response
- Slim By Design
- Key to Success #5: Do Not Rely on Willpower
Module 4: Keep a Food Log
- Keep a Food Log & the 80/20 Concept
- Key to Success #6: Keep a Food Log
- Key to Success #7: Use the 80/20 Concept
Module 5: Map Out Ideal Food Day
- Mapping Out Your Ideal Food Day for Weight Loss
- Key to Success #8: Be Able to Rattle Off Your Typical Day
- Start the Day with Protein
- Having Sandwiches Instead of Salads for Weight Loss
- Dinner Strategies
- Do a Good Shop
- What If I Am Still Hungry
Module 6: Haphazard Snacking
- The Importance of Strategic Snacking
- Key to Success #9: Strategic Snacking
Module 7: Dining Out Without Disaster
- Dining Out Without Disaster
- Key to Success #10: Dining Out Action Plan
Module 8: Emotional Eating
- The Tough Stuff: Emotional Eating & Food Addiction
- Key to Success #11: Combat Emotional Eating
- Identifying Food Addiction
- Key to Success #12: The (Dreaded) Scale
Module 9: Motivation & Plateauing
- Motivation & Weight Loss Plateaus
- Key to Success #13: Motivating on Long Road Trips
- Key to Success #14: Plateau Busting Plans
- Weight Loss Medications to Bust the Plateau
- The Importance of Sleep & Weight Loss
- Intermittent Fasting as a Plateau Busting Technique
- Weekend Strategies to Bust Through a Plateau
Module 10: Hints & Hacks
- Key to Success #15: Use Hacks to Save Calories
- Alcohol Hacks
- Dessert Hacks
- Holiday Hacks
- Vacation Hacks
Module 11: The Impact of Exercise
- How Exercise Impacts Weight Loss
- Key to Success #16: Weight Loss Is Not About Exercise
- Do Not Eat What You Burned
Module 12: Keeping It Off
- Key to Keeping it Off - Learnings from Successful Losers
- Key to Success #17: Do Not Put Blinders Onto the Scale
Module 13: FAQs & The Right Answers
- Key to Success #18: Ask ME your Nutrition Questions
- How Much Water Do I Need?
- Artificial Sweeteners - Which Are Best?
- What Should I Put In My Coffee?
- Is Fruit Free?
- Are Protein Shakes Helpful for Weight Loss?
- Is Gluten Free Helpful?
Module 14: Ask for Help
- Ask for Help When You Need It
- Use the GPS Reset Button
Bonus #1: Recipe Database
Recipe Database with 60+ Inspirational Ideas that are in the right calorie range to help you to lose weight, including ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Bonus #2: 7-Day Meal Plan
The 7 Day Meal Plan plus detailed Shopping List will make healthy eating easy to prep and plan
Bonus #3: Typical Day of Eating
Insider Access to the GPS Weight Loss Success Stories "What I Ate in a Typical Day" where you'll see what Liz's most successful patients ate during their weight loss journey
Bonus #4: Private Facebook Group
You'll have full access to the Supportive & Private GPS Facebook Group where you'll gain support from others embarking on the same journey.
Liz is available in the group to share tips, and help if you're stuck and need expert advice
Bonus #5: Visual Guides
You'll receive 60 pages of Worksheets and Guides to help navigate everything from supermarket shopping to utilizing emotional eating strategies
You'll receive lifetime access to the content, so you can go through at your own pace, and re-watch the areas that you need the most help with.
People just like you are using this program to change their lives.
Here's what they have to say...
I open up to you about food (and even life) choices with ease,
as you're non-judgemental and keep me in such a positive mindset.
I am proud to say that I've lost over 70 pounds with your guidance
and I am still looking forward to reaching my goal.
📣 Update: Erica is now down a total of 86 pounds ❗
What makes this program different?
The primary reason this program is different is that it is created by a Registered Dietitian who is actually in practice, and helping people to lose weight every single day, and has been for over 20 years.
This is a huge difference from influencers out there who may look amazing,
but do not have first hand experience working with patients with
weight loss needs that go beyond following the latest "fad diet".
My program dives deeply into the emotional aspects of eating, medical conditions that may require adjustment to food intake, blood glucose and insulin levels (I am also a Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist). So in my program we combined the science of weight loss with the art of making it your own program, and the strategies of turning on your internal GPS so you never drive around in the wrong neighborhood again.
By the end of the GPS Program
you will have the knowledge and confidence that you can make it
to your weight loss goal...
- You will know how many calories you need to lose weight
- You will know when and how to think beyond calories and how to eat in a way that balances your blood sugar and insulin
- You will be armed with strategies to combat emotional eating
- You will have the ongoing support of the GPS Facebook group
- You will very likely be losing weight every week, while not feeling like you are on a "diet"
Past clients are saying...
I also remember telling her at my first meeting that it was
a bad time to start because I was going away the following day.
She said "it is never a good time to start."
- Planning my meals at home and when you go out for dinner. Look at the menus on line before so you can look up ingredients/calories and know what you are going to order beforehand.
- Schedule my exercise. I make plans with friends to walk in advance. It is a great way to catch up with your friends. If I can't walk in person with someone, I bring my ear pods on my walk and I call a friend(s) .
- I don't keep foods/drinks at home that I know I shouldn't eat/drink. I keep 100 calorie snacks around for portion control. Also after going to the market, I prepare my foods to eat. For example, I peel the carrots before putting them in fridge.
- Keeping in touch with Liz - she makes great suggestions. For example I was getting hungry in the morning after my exercise and she made a suggestion to have pure protein to carry me over to lunch. I now keep hard boiled eggs in fridge.
The best part of having lost weight is that I feel great. I'm in much better shape - able to do more then 1 exercise a day.
Kim lost 82 pounds
With over 20 years of experience helping thousands of people to lose weight in a way that they actually keep it off, I am here to teach my proven method to you.
- Registered Dietitian
- Masters Degree in Clinical Nutrition
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- Insulin Pump Trainer
- Editor & contributor to the Nutrition Research Newsletter
- Featured on Dateline, Food Network & WE Network
Who I help the most
My patients often say, “I run a business, I raise a family, I am so successful in other aspects of my life.. why can’t I conquer this?
Why can’t I actually lose weight and keep it off?”
For those of you who wonder the factual answers
to these questions, this course is for you:
- Is it better to eat breakfast or skip breakfast?
- I was always told the most important meal of the day was breakfast, and now I hear about intermittent fasting.
- Is it better to eat three meals a day or graze throughout the day?
- Cardio exercise or weight bearing?
- What about the glycemic index, the glycemic load and net carbs?
- HIIT workouts or Pilates?
- Is there a cut-off time for eating at night?
- What is most important - calories, fat, sugar, fiber?
- Should I be gluten free and dairy free?
- I was told to avoid sugar, but eat oatmeal...isn't oatmeal a carb and doesn't it turn to sugar?
- Do I need to count my macros?
- I exercise so much so why am I not losing weight?
- I can't lose weight and everyone says I must not be eating enough?
John, age 32, lost 50 pounds
I was hospitalized for high triglycerides and diagnosed with type 2 diabetes on August 11th, 2020. I weighed over 300lbs. Doctor at the ER told me that If this was left untreated, that I would probably be dead before I turned 35.
I came home from the hospital two days later, my wife tossed 5 positive pregnancy tests in my lap, and my entire life changed in that moment. I needed to get healthy!
I quit smoking, stopped drinking, cut carbs and started exercising every day. I had a great support system around me (my doctors, my nutritionist Liz, wife, mother, siblings, father, all supported me and continued to encourage me). It’s been just under 4 months and I’ve lost just over 50lbs and I feel great!
Lab improvements From August 11th to November 9th :
- Weight Started at over 300lbs and Now at 249.5lbs
- Triglycerides Started at over 5,000 and Now at 85
- Cholesterol Started at 409 and Now at 136
- HDL Started at 24 and Now at 49
- LDL Didn’t even compute, Now at 77
- A1C Started at 9.7 and Now at 5.3
The only person that could actually make this happen was me.
I found something inside of me that I didn’t know existed but was there the whole time. It allowed me to get to this point!
Now that I know what I am capable of and who I ACTUALLY am, I don’t think I’ll ever allow myself to lose myself ever again.
The best part of of losing weight is that when my baby girl is born this April, I know that she will only know the very best version of her father and that now I am healthy enough to stick around a little while and watch her grow up!
Keys to success:
- Surrounded myself with people who supported me and I continued to proudly keep everyone updated on my progress. Seeing results on the scale kept me motivated to proudly exclaim each milestone reached.
- Having a great professional team around me (I actually looked forward to visits with my endocrinologist and nutritionist).
- Healthy proteins, low carbs, lots of water. ( I essentially cut out starchy foods, filled up on veggies and lean proteins).
- Intermittent Fasting (Switched to black coffee in the mornings and tried my best not to eat past 8pm)
- Exercise (The Peloton Bike and App saved me. I am addicted. Working out is fun and you can share your success with your friends on the app.)
- Creating healthy meals, snacks and cheats that I actually enjoy eating! (Grilled chicken and veggies everyday gets boring. I had to switch it up if I was going to sustain this lifestyle.
Rewarding myself with a meal that I really love after reaching mile stones.
- Calling on my support system, especially my father, when I felt discouraged. I plateaued and felt like I was on the brink of a relapse. I was eating healthy, exercising and not seeing results. I called an emergency meeting with my nutritionist and talked through it, formulated a new plan, and before I knew it, I was back to seeing results again.
The best part about losing weight is EVERYTHING! Everything about your life improves. I have more confidence at work, my sales numbers are way up, I’m smiling more, I have more energy, I’m more productive… My wife thinks I’m HOT again!!! Other people think I’m HOT!!!
My GPS for Weight Loss Guarantee
In this Program you’ll receive all the knowledge, tools, and support you need to lose weight.
This will mean you’re becoming healthier, happier and more confident about your body and eating habits. I know this may sound too good to be true, but trust me, my clients have been enjoying these exact same results for years and you deserve to feel that way, too.
If you enroll in the program, you’ll gain total clarity about how to manage your hunger, how to create healthy meals, learn how to control your cravings without spiking your blood sugar, and feel more confident about food and your eating lifestyle.
If after this you don’t feel 100% sure that you’re well on your way to eating more healthfully and healing your body with a down-to-earth nutrition plan, please let me, Liz, know by emailing me directly at [email protected] within 14 days of purchasing the course. If you show me proof that you’ve done the work I taught you, and still didn’t get any of the results I promised, I will gladly refund your money right away.