Elizabeth DeRobertis, MS, RD, CDN, CDCES
What you will get out of this course
Hi, my name is Elizabeth DeRobertis, and I help both men and women to lose weight who feel stuck, frustrated, and feel like they have already tried every diet and will never actually lose the weight.
For those of you who have tried to lose weight in the past, only to feel like you messed up and went off track.. telling yourself you’ll wait till Monday to get back on, or after the vacation or after the holiday, ... or even worse waited till January, this plan is for you.Join the Waitlist
I open up to you about food (and even life) choices with ease,
as you're non-judgemental and keep me in such a positive mindset.
I am proud to say that I've lost over 70 pounds with your guidance
and I am still looking forward to reaching my goal.
📣 Update: Erica is now down a total of 80 pounds ❗
Who I help the most
My patients often say, “I run a business, I raise a family, I am so successful in other aspects of my life.. why can’t I conquer this?
Why can’t I actually lose weight and keep it off?”
With over 20 years of experience helping thousands of people to lose weight in a way that they actually keep it off, I am here to teach my proven method to you.
- Registered Dietitian
- Masters Degree in Clinical Nutrition
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- Insulin Pump Trainer
- Editor & contributor to the Nutrition Research Newsletter
- Featured on Dateline, Food Network & WE Network
I also remember telling her at my first meeting that it was
a bad time to start because I was going away the following day.
She said "it is never a good time to start."
- Planning my meals at home and when you go out for dinner. Look at the menus on line before so you can look up ingredients/calories and know what you are going to order beforehand.
- Schedule my exercise. I make plans with friends to walk in advance. It is a great way to catch up with your friends. If I can't walk in person with someone, I bring my ear pods on my walk and I call a friend(s) .
- I don't keep foods/drinks at home that I know I shouldn't eat/drink. I keep 100 calorie snacks around for portion control. Also after going to the market, I prepare my foods to eat. For example, I peel the carrots before putting them in fridge.
- Keeping in touch with Liz - she makes great suggestions. For example I was getting hungry in the morning after my exercise and she made a suggestion to have pure protein to carry me over to lunch. I now keep hard boiled eggs in fridge.
The best part of having lost weight is that I feel great. I'm in much better shape - able to do more then 1 exercise a day.
Kim lost 82 pounds
For those of you who wonder the factual answers to these questions, this course is for you:
I can’t lose weight and everyone says I must not be eating enough?
What is the GPS Weight Loss Method / Program
Eating perfectly 100% of the time is considered to be an eating disorder.
I don’t eat perfectly 100% of the time.
The main key to success is…
John, age 32, lost 50 pounds
I was hospitalized for high triglycerides and diagnosed with type 2 diabetes on August 11th, 2020. I weighed over 300lbs. Doctor at the ER told me that If this was left untreated, that I would probably be dead before I turned 35.
I came home from the hospital two days later, my wife tossed 5 positive pregnancy tests in my lap, and my entire life changed in that moment. I needed to get healthy!
I quit smoking, stopped drinking, cut carbs and started exercising every day. I had a great support system around me (my doctors, my nutritionist Liz, wife, mother, siblings, father, all supported me and continued to encourage me). It’s been just under 4 months and I’ve lost just over 50lbs and I feel great!
Lab improvements From August 11th to November 9th :
- Weight Started at over 300lbs and Now at 249.5lbs
- Triglycerides Started at over 5,000 and Now at 85
- Cholesterol Started at 409 and Now at 136
- HDL Started at 24 and Now at 49
- LDL Didn’t even compute, Now at 77
- A1C Started at 9.7 and Now at 5.3
The only person that could actually make this happen was me.
I found something inside of me that I didn’t know existed but was there the whole time. It allowed me to get to this point!
Now that I know what I am capable of and who I ACTUALLY am, I don’t think I’ll ever allow myself to lose myself ever again.
The best part of of losing weight is that when my baby girl is born this April, I know that she will only know the very best version of her father and that now I am healthy enough to stick around a little while and watch her grow up!
Keys to success:
- Surrounded myself with people who supported me and I continued to proudly keep everyone updated on my progress. Seeing results on the scale kept me motivated to proudly exclaim each milestone reached.
- Having a great professional team around me (I actually looked forward to visits with my endocrinologist and nutritionist).
- Healthy proteins, low carbs, lots of water. ( I essentially cut out starchy foods, filled up on veggies and lean proteins).
- Intermittent Fasting (Switched to black coffee in the mornings and tried my best not to eat past 8pm)
- Exercise (The Peloton Bike and App saved me. I am addicted. Working out is fun and you can share your success with your friends on the app.)
- Creating healthy meals, snacks and cheats that I actually enjoy eating! (Grilled chicken and veggies everyday gets boring. I had to switch it up if I was going to sustain this lifestyle.
Rewarding myself with a meal that I really love after reaching mile stones.
- Calling on my support system, especially my father, when I felt discouraged. I plateaued and felt like I was on the brink of a relapse. I was eating healthy, exercising and not seeing results. I called an emergency meeting with my nutritionist and talked through it, formulated a new plan, and before I knew it, I was back to seeing results again.
The best part about losing weight is EVERYTHING! Everything about your life improves. I have more confidence at work, my sales numbers are way up, I’m smiling more, I have more energy, I’m more productive… My wife thinks I’m HOT again!!! Other people think I’m HOT!!!
The GPS Weight Loss Method
The main difference is...
How quickly people recalculate and get back on track,
once they notice they have started to drive off track.
To achieve successful and permanent weight loss it is essential that you have your internal GPS on.
This is the number one key to success I have seen in my 20 years of practice.
I am here to teach you my proven method to achieve permanent weight loss, following the roadmap that I have created to help thousands of patients reach their weight loss goals (and stay there).
So often if someone feels like they have messed up they say forget the rest of the day, I'll start over again tomorrow.
For over 20 years I have been talking to people about what they eat and how they feel and analyze what helps people to actually achieve their goals.
In my private practice I see up to 90 patients every week.
The number one predictor of their success in losing weight and keeping it off is how quickly they re-calculate.
My name is Donna and I have lost 100lbs.
I liked that Liz could work around the foods that I liked rather than trying to fit into a menu plan with foods I would never eat.
And best of all, I wasn’t doing it alone but with someone who had the knowledge I desperately needed to succeed.
You are probably familiar with GPS systems that come in your car or that you may download on your phone, such as Google Maps or Waze.
You enter in the Destination and it directs you on how to get there and what time you'll arrive.
If you make a wrong turn your GPS never says you screwed up, so
don't go there. It's simply says re-calculate, make the next legal U-turn,
and puts you immediately back on track.
But if you are frustrated that you went off track, and you drive around in the wrong neighborhood, it takes you much longer to get there. And frankly, maybe you will not get there at all.
Even worse, if you drive around in the wrong neighborhood for a long time, and you are getting further and further from your destination, you may end up in a bad neighborhood, somewhere you're not supposed to be. It's much safer just to get quickly back on track.
Another thing to think about is the nice voice that they choose for the GPS systems.
They are very calm, and they never yell at you.
If you go off track multiple times in the same trip they keep guiding you back on track. They never yell at you, or say you're so stupid you can't drive.
But that is exactly what we do to ourselves on our weight loss journey.
We can be doing very well, and something happens that sends us off track.
Instead of re-calculating, we get mad at ourselves and say I can't believe I messed up again. I'm never going to get this right. And we don't use our inner GPS to re-calculate.
🎈THIS is going to be the time that you start on your weight loss plan and make it to the end of your journey. 🎈THIS time is going to be different. It’s important that you realize that. Part of the reason is...
I am going to teach you everything that you need to know to be able to lose weight that is scientific and will also make sense to you.
Ok, I’m in - Now What?
Before you get on the highway:
the GPS for Weight Loss Program
Get on the list to be first notified once the program becomes available to the public!